Thursday, July 2, 2009

Original Sin

You guys like a good read? Well, have I got one for you. The book is called Original Sin, by S.C. Lang. The best thing about Lang's novel is it stars me; Detective Dallas Holden.
A powerful and ultra-secret religious society called the Mission has great aspirations for the future of the planet. They wish to cleanse the world of all sin so mankind can live together in peace and harmony. To help eradicate the sin of adultery, the Mission sends an assassin, a woman code-named Brandy, to seek out and viciously “Purify” the unclean and impure married man using online adult chat rooms as her hunting ground.
With me so far? Good. Sounds interesting, huh?
Now to solve my first homicide case, I must enter the fascinating and highly seductive realm of online chatting. As the danger mounts, I find myself entangled in an intricate web of love, betrayal and power that inevitably leads to a showdown with a trusted ally, and the leader of the Mission - a showdown that not everyone will survive.
Now tell me you don't want to read that book. It's coming out very soon on i Universe Books. I, of course, will keep you posted to the exact date .
Until next time, this is Detective Dallas Holden signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment